You are trying to post InterCompanyJournalEntryVoucherEntry payload via Manage InterCompany Journal Entry Voucher webservice but getting these errors
- Severity 3, Gross amount balance not equal to zero.
- Severity 3, Sending company XYZ(XYZ refers to company code) is not used in group 1 of intercompany posting.
- Severity 3, Sending company XYZ is not used in group 2 of intercompany posting.
- Severity 3, Sending company XYZ is not used in group 3 of intercompany posting.
- Severity 3, Sending company XYZ is not used in group 4 of intercompany posting.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SOAP UI
- Enter the required payload and execute it
- You see above mentioned error message
Order of items in the payload needs to be corrected. When the payload items are obeserved, the items are grouped in pairs of 2 during processing. These debit and credit items were maintained as follows (debit, debit, credit, credit). This was causing issues during tax calculation later on and the errors were being raised.
The issue will be resolved if the items are maintained as (debit, credit, debit, credit) or (credit, debit, credit, debit) as all figures balance out.
Webservice, SOAP UI, Inter company , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem