Unable to configure Data Provisioning Agent with command ./agentcli.sh --configAgent, and received the following error message.
- [Last 4000 events in the event buffer]
- <thread> <time> <id> <description>
- 0x00000004 ERROR occured (/bas/sapjvm/81_REL/src/11/src/hotspot/share/runtime/thread.cpp:5815): VMCOs::init failed
- 0x00000003 ERROR occured (/bas/sapjvm/81_REL/src/11/src/hotspot/share/sap/jvmEnv.cpp:132): VMCOs::init: Initialization of the control area failed
- 0x00000002 ERROR occured (/bas/sapjvm/81_REL/src/11/src/hotspot/share/sap/controls.cpp:280): Controls::init: Could not create control area. Maybe old VMs are still running.
- 0x00000001 ERROR occured (/bas/sapjvm/81_REL/src/11/src/hotspot/os/posix/os_unix.cpp:572): os::create_control_area: Could not create control area file /tmp/sap_jvm_100018146_17373 (28: ENOSPC)
- Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
- Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
Fail, Hana, replication, real-time, batch, initial, start , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.