You have created the Inbound Delivery XXX with Unit of Measure YYY, however in report Inbound Delivery Detailed Line Items (SCMCIDB03_Q0001) the Unit of Measure displayed is ZZZ.
XXX = Inbound Delivery ID
YYY = Unit of Measure
ZZZ = Unit of Measure
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Choose Design Reports view.
- Find report Inbound Delivery Detailed Line Items (SCMCIDB03_Q0001).
- Open the report Inbound Delivery Detailed Line Items (SCMCIDB03_Q0001).
- Filter by Inbound Delivery XXX.
- Notice that the Delivered Quantity is with Unit of Measure ZZZ. However if you check the Inbound Deliver XXX, you can see that the Actual quantity is in YYY Unit of Measure.
The issue is caused when the Delivery Quantity and UoM in message from Third-Party system is different from the Notification quantity and UoM.
This is a known issue which will be resolved in a future release of ByD.
UoM, report, key, figure , KBA , uom , report , key , figure , AP-IDP-ANA , Analytics , How To