With the rehire tool from the EC, or MPH when candidates are flow from RCM to EC, rehired candidates that have okToRehire is "False" cannot be hired into the system, and need to update the field okToRehire to "True" before rehire them.
But with onboarding, user can rehire candidates with okToRehire is "False" into the system, without changing the field to "True" first. Can we change this behaviour, so when a candidate whose okToRehire is "False" cannot be rehired into the system until the field "okToRehire" is set to "True"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- In Onboarding, if a candidate is being rehired with the flag "okToRehire" set to "No", system will allow it (Reference KBA : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3087629)
- This is standard behaviour and cannot be restricted
- However, this defect was fixed with a change in the bahaviour in the Rehire Verification Page
- Since the 1H 2022 Release, a new field named "Hiring Eligibility" has been introduced in the Rehire Verification Page
- If the okToRehire is set to "No", Hiring Eligibility will be set to "Not Eligible for Rehire"
- Similarly, if the okToRehire is set to "Yes", Hiring Eligibility will be set to "Eligible for Rehire"
NOTE: Despite the "Hiring Eligibility" set to "Not Eligible for Rehire", we will be able to hire this candidate as a Rehire in the system. This is primarily because we cannot restrict the candidates rehire process in Onboarding through the flag "okToRehire", "Hiring Eligibility" is only to notify the rehire coordinator that the candidates previous "okToRehire" status was set to "No"
okToRehire, Ok To Rehire, Hiring Eligibility, Rehire Verification, Rehire , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Bug Filed