- You are using the DESADV IDoc functionality based on the classic function module IDOC_INPUT_DESADV to create the inbound delivery
- The system is processing an IDoc for which the delivery item quantities exceed either the quantity to be notified or the ordered quantity.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
DESADV, IDoc, inbound delivery, IDOC_INPUT_DESADV, ME160, ME161, VL31N , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-EDI , EDI/ALE Delivery , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.