- cms.exe hangs at starting phrase. In Windows Task Manager, cms.exe is visible and appears to be hanging. No memory/CPU cost change for a long time.
- Meanwhile, login to Central Management Console failed with error: Could not reach CMS 'hostname:6400'
- When go to check Configuration tab in Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) properties, the process hangs at fetching cluster name.
- CMS database is Sybase ASE 16
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 / 4.3
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16
database, sybase, log, size, log segment, transaction, BOE, BI, CMS , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.