- Error while compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10011]: Line 8:14 Invalid function 'FunctionName':17:16, org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.Operation:toSQLException:Operation.java:329 error message appears when running a query which contains a customized function created at the database level in Information Design Tool.
- The issue started to occur after the Hive server 1 database upgrade to Hive server 2.
- In the database logs it's seen the query points to the default schema, however in IDT both the qualifier and owner set to the schema where the function created.
- At the hive server the RELOAD function has performed, but the same error occurs.
- When running a simple SQL containing the custom function in IDT at connection layer, the same error is seen.
- Running the same SQL at database level, it runs properly.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Hive CDH
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
invalid function hive cdh idt webi bi jdbc 4.2 4.3 custom , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-CX , Connection Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.