- Map custom fields in Employment Info (e.g. Applicant ID) using the Recruit-to-hire data mapping page
- Initiate Onboarding for a Rehire On Old Employment candidate.
- Accept as rehire and view the Applicant ID under Employment Info section on RHDR page.
- Though the value for the custom field is flowing in from RCM, it is not displayed on the RHDR page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205
- ROOE, RCM mapped fields missing in RHDR, Job Applicant ID, Applicant ID missing in RHDR, custom field missing in ROOE process, RCM mapped field missing in ONB ROOE,OBX-23577
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.