Analytics button is missing in Run compliance reports app.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Run compliance reports app
Select any task and generate a report.
select the report and under action column Analytics button is missing.
- Make sure you have activated scope item 5XU.
- In your configuration environment, search for Activate Document and Reporting Compliance Features.
- Choose New Entries.
- Select the All Countries/Regions checkbox if you want to include all countries/regions or select the country/region key of the countries/regions for which you want to activate the features.
- Save your entries.
1. Please check if user is assigned with role “BPC_EXPERT”.
2. If you get error “"No authorization to start the UI" for SSCUI 105518 - Activate Document and Reporting Compliance Features, then please assign the business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_GLO_GCO_PC to your user.
5XU, Analytics, Embedded analytics, Run compliance reports , KBA , FI-LOC-SRF-RUN , Run Time , Problem