- You are using the Directory Content Migration Tool to move configuration objects from a Process Integration (PI) 7.0 release to a Process Orchestration (PO) 7.5 release.
- While migrating interfaces the tool informs:
"Insufficient authorizations to read from source system <SID>. Details: Your user * needs additional authorizations in system <SID>. Assign the security roles 'api_display' or 'api_develop' of the components 'sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*aii_ibdir_sbeans.jar' and 'sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*dir' to your user. * user * needs one of the roles SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE, SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE, or SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE. You can use the Security Provider service in the Visual Administrator to assign the authorizations to your user.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Migration tool, roles, UME, ABAP, Java , KBA , BC-XI-IBF-AUT , Roles & Authorizations for ESR / IB Objects , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.