Attempting to load Pay Component Recurring Import and receiving error "Unable to find a CompInfo record matching the time slice of this PayComponentRecurring record. Review the data and try again."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import Employee Data
- Select Pay Component Recurring entity
- Select any method- Incremental or Full Purge
- Select file
- Error shows "Unable to find a CompInfo record matching the time slice of this PayComponentRecurring record. Review the data and try again."
Trying to upload more than one Pay Component for the same users, on the same file, with the same start date, with different sequence numbers.
Sequence Number is an important factor to consider while preparing import data. Since Job History supports importing multiple records for a user with same event dates, it’s essential to provide a proper sequence number if you want to:
Add multiple records for a user on the same date, or,
- Update one of multiple records existing for the user on a same date.
- Either enable the sequence-number field to use it on the import files, as explained on KBA 2741295
- Or delete the column "sequence-number" from the import file.
sequence number, error, import, pay component recurring, pay component non-recurring , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem