In the Outbound Delivery Request, when trying to create a note system throws an error : Maintain Note Type for every note.
Although Add Row button is available however it is not possible to add a note type or note text.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center
- Go to the Delivery Control view and choose the Delivery Request subview.
- Select All Delivery requests by Selection via the drop-down and find the relevant request ID.
- Select and Edit it
- Navigate to the Line Items tab and under Details, go to the Notes sub-tab.
- Choose the button Add Row.
- Here button Add Row is enabled only when there is an existing note available in the outbound delivery request
This is a framework issue. It does not have the notes tab component as editable in the Outbound Delivery Request UI.
Do not add a new note on the Delivery Request as it is not allowed to add a new note directly in the relevant delivery request.
Note : Kindly add the notes while creating the sales orders itself.
Delivery Request, Internal Note, Note type, Add row, Add row greyed out, Outbound Logistics, Sales Order, Maintain Note Type for every note. , KBA , delivery request , internal note , note type , add row , add row greyed out , outbound logistics , sales order , maintain note type for every note. , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , Problem