- Client connection unexpectedly terminated while executing a DUMP DATABASE command
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function uni25m2__sqlhilo
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
dumpnames, uni25m2__sqlhilo, dump, TSM, Tivoli, Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#826869 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.