Job Requisitions on "Closed" state are highlighted with pink to differentiate them from other requisition states. Can I change the highlight color?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Job Requisitions
- On the summary page, see the job requisitions highlighted in pink
- You may also filter by Closed Job Requisitions
The highlight color of Job Requisition on Closed state can be modified in Theme Manager in Admin Center.
- Go to Theme Manager in Admin Center
- Click on the theme you're using to open it in Edit mode
- Expand Fine Tune
- Then look for Tables and expand it
- Change the color of Row background color - disabled
- Save the changes
Please note that changes in Theme Manager also reflects on other part of the system, not just Recruiting. This change will reflect to other table in the system.
job requisition, req, closed, highlight, pink, theme manager , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To