1. ASE has been upgraded to 16.0 SP03 PL12 recently.
2. ASE configuration parameter 'enable encrypted columns' is enabled ( = 1 ).
3. Corruption errors like 2610, 806, 605, 644 are reported for all pages locked (APL) tables in ASE errorlog.
4. Related database is fully encrypted, database option 'encrypted' is true for the database.
5. No similar index corruption error was detected in previous ASE release before appling 16.0 SP03 PL12.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL12 only.
CR 827054, 827054, enable encrypted columns, encrypted database, 16.0 SP03 PL12, error 806, error 2610, error 644, error 605, index corruption, upgrade, APL, lock allpages. , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.