You want to unterstand the logic behind the logic in Badi/PDI ManageEmailSubjectPrefix
SAP Service Cloud
1. If a pattern is found but not according to what is defined, retunr back a dummy ticket number and offset.
- - If [ Ticket : <ticket number> ] is found, ticket number and corresponding offset is passed.
- - If [ Something: <ticket number> ] is found, return offset as ‘1’ and ticket number as a dummy value. Something like ‘1NOTFOUND’.
- - If no pattern found, return null in offset and null in ticket number so that the standard logic of creating email activity and follow up process of creating ticket is triggered, if configured that way.
2. With above, emails coming into system with pattern [ Something: <ticket number>] will end up in unassociated email with reason ‘Referenced ticket was not found’.
3. Agent can follow the normal process to convert unassociated email to ticket.
4. If an automatic conversion of the email to ticket is needed and omit step 3, custom code can be written in activity before save exit.
Tickets, Service, Badi, PDI, EMail Subject, ManageEmailSubjectPrefix , KBA , tickets , service , badi , manageemailsubjectprefix , subject , pdi , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem