When starting Fiori My Inbox application, the following errors are experienced:
- System error. For more information, check the details or contact your system administrator,
- Task no longer exist in your inbox keeps flashing at the bottom of the page,
- Database error '4' reading table 'SWD_HEADER' error is seen in the browser console.
- Task Gateway
Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, Database error '4' reading table 'SWD_HEADER', work item cannot be read, WL803, WL.803, WL 803, the work item with the specified ID can either not be read completely or partly (for example, its container), The action was canceled and the work item, if it is still exists, set to error status, Check whether the work item has already been deleted or whether only parts of it can no longer be read, work item is inconsistent.
, KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.