Following error occurs when you creating production proposal,
"Production model for Product A Site B on Date YY:YY:YYYY DD:DD for quantity XXX ea not found
Creation of all receipts not possible
Creation of item not possible".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Supply Planning Work Center.
- Go to Products View.
- Search for Product A which planning area is B.
- Choose Open button.
- Choose New Planning Proposal button.
- Fulfill the date as YY:YY:YYYY DD:DD.
- If you fulfill the quantity less than XXX, the production proposal would be created; If the quantity is greater than XXX, the above error would be occurs.
The total production time required for the planned quantity XXX of the product A has exceeded the maximum capacity for a limited time.
The limit time is determined by the date YY:YY:YYYY DD:DD, the valid date of Release Planning Model, and the operation hours of the Site B.
It's an expected system behavior.
Look at an example as following,
- The valid date of the Released Planning Model is from 2022-08-23 16:00 UTC.
- Each output product will takes 2 hours to be produced.
- The operation hours of Site is from 09:00 to 17:00 UTC.
- Fulfill the date as 2022-08-24 11:00 UTC.
- The limit time to use to produce Product are [08-23 16:00- 17:00 UTC] and [08-24 09:00 - 11:00 UTC].
Since the limit time is 3 hours and each product takes 2 hours to produce.
Therefore, an expected error occurs when the quantity is greater than 1.
You need to adjust the date and quantity according to capacity.
Production Model; Site; Quantity; Maximum Capacity. , KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To