This KBA describe the steps that can be done in order to resolve the issue when uploading SSL Certificate in CSB and getting the following errors.
- An error occurred. Please try again later.
- The Private Key is not associated with the SSL Certificate.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder from Admin Center.
- Go to Tools > SSL Certificate
- If CSR has been generated using Option 1, click on upload and upload the SSL and Intermediate Certificate.
- If Uploading the certificate using Option 2, I have a new SSL certificate based on an existing CSR. Select the existing CSR and upload the SSL and Intermediate Certificate.
- CSR generated in CSB does not match the SSL Certificate.
- Invalid Intermediate Certificate Format.
- When using the previous CSR in Option 2, CSR might not have been imported to CSB.
- The .PEM file uploaded is a bundle and does not only contain the SSL Certificate.
- If the CSR was generated using Option 1 and getting the error:
- Open the CSR and SSL Certificate using a Notepad, Notepad++ or any similar application. If the SSL Certificate contains more than one certificate, this means that the SSL Certificate contains the intermediate certificate as well. Hence, it needs to be saved separately.
- Copy the text of the CSR and SSL certificate on Certificate Key Matcher.
- If the CSR and SSL Certificate does not match, this means that the SSL certificate was generated without using the CSR that was generated in CSB.
- In order to use the SSL Certificate, the "Private Key" is needed from the vendor.
- The SSL Certificate can then be installed using option 2: I want to upload an SSL certificate that I obtained using my own CSR.
- If the SSL certificate was generated using the previous CSR and is being uploaded using option 2 and getting the error, the same steps can be performed. However, on both scenarios, if the SSL Certificate matches the CSR and still getting the error, create a ticket to support and provide a copy of the SSL Certificate on the attachment.
Upload, Private key, SSL Certificate, Install, Renew , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CER , Certificate Renewal, IP Address, Domain , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem