When setting an item to be revised in the future and deleting the the curricula requirement relationship, the system errors out
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Curriculum requirement with number of items from Pool of items.
- Assign couple of items item to the requirement and have 1 as required number of items.
- Now, revise one of the items in the requirement and schedule the item to run after an hour.
- While the job is scheduled, delete the requirement.
- Background job for revise item will error out as it cannot find the requirement to insert revised item.
The process for revising an item is failing because the curriculum requirement in which the the item is in has been deleted.
This issue is resolved in the 2H 2022 release. Please see the Community for release information.
KI2205, lms, curricula, requirement, revising, revise, item, failure, error, unable, pool, LRN-135557 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Known Error