The Prerequisites link is still shown on the Legacy (non-Course Home) Item Details page when the prerequisites are inactive.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item
- Add two groups with items as prerequisites
- Add another two groups with curricula as prerequisites
- Inactivate items and curricula that were added in above steps
- Observe that admin side prerequisites tab is empty without any groups
- Observe that user side, a link for prerequisite is shown and click on the link, nothing shows up.
This issue is resolved in 2H 2022 release. Release information can be found on the Community.
KI2205, LRN-136571, curricula, prerequisite, item, details, visible, remove, deleted, option, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Known Error