We recently migrated our On Premise system to SaaS, and noticed that the links in one of our Value Chains diagrams display locations from our old On-Premise environment. For example, when you click the plus sign “+” on a collapsed process, it shows a link to our On-Premise environment. The expectation is that links should reflect locations on our SaaS environment.
- Please provide examples of links that reference your On-Premise location in your support ticket.
- When creating the diagrams in your On Premise system, no real diagram link was set, but rather web links. These web links have nothing to do with the content migration and diagram linking, therefore they have not been adjusted during the migration from On-Premise to SaaS.
- Web links to the editor in the hub are not recommended. If you use the option "Use existing diagram" then it will be automatically always only links to the hub view and accessible for hub users.
- The easiest way to check how many diagrams were impacted would be to do an Excel Report "Process characteristics with element details". Please make sure to add also "main attributes" in the export options., and then you can filter in the column "Process link".
- If the overall report is too big, then simply run the report for several folders.
KBA , BPI-SIG-PM-ONP-SOL , Solr for SAP Signavio Process Manager , How To