- Although proper MDF permissions are granted to end users, user still cannot see MDF object / Portlet.
- in RBP role, user has been granted full MDF permissions, however in "view user permission" of this user, you will find user has no permission on this Object.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Proper MDF permissions are granted to end users like users has view/edit/correct permissions of MDF object.
- Go to Profile page and navigate to this MDF portlet, still user is lack of permissions on MDF portlet, for exmaple, user only has view permission on this portlet.
- Check "view user permission" of this user, find user has no permission on this Object. (mis-match between RBP role settings and view user permission displaying.)
Sometimes such issue happens due to MDF RBP cache issue.
Please make a dummy changes to a non-MDF permissions in the RBP Role to refresh the RBP cache, then wait for a while to check "view user permission" of the user to see has the permissions are granted to user.
After that you may revert back the RBP role settings by removing or adding back that non-MDF permission for this role.
MDF Cache, RBP, Role based permission, view user permission, dummy change, view / correct / create permission, Metadata Framework, MDF, object,INC2023726 , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RBP , RBP Permissions on Objects , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem