What information is required by Signavio Support to troubleshoot Microsoft Azure SAML/SSO setup for Process Manager?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
The information provided does not imply that SAP Signavio Product Support have any expertise in setting up 3rd party identity provider (IdP) systems for customers. These are merely bits of information that were gathered over time while configuring the SAML SSO with identity providers, which may help you with a smoother setup. If you require assistance setting up your IdP system, please reach out to your consultant, partner, or specialized support.Basic Troubleshooting Information required.
- Please provide date/time of error.
- If are using the Signavio direct URL to access, please provide this. Or if using Signavio app icon in https://myapps.microsoft.com then just let us know that, no URL is required.
- A full page screenshot of the error you are getting: Important, please also copy/paste any reference numbers/letters so we can find them in our logs.
Note: The below screenshots will be different to your setup, these are just a guide as to what information we need. Please refer to the user manual for the correct setup.SAML Setup in Azure
- In your Azure site, please go to your Signavio Enterprise app that you have configured and select ‘Single sign-on’.
- Please provide a FULL screenshot of the ‘Set up Single Sign-On with SAML’ overview page
- Please download the ‘Federation Metadata XML’ and provide a copy of it.
- Please provide a screenshot of the user panel, so we can see that the users are configured to access the app.
- Please also click on the user you are trying to log in with and provide a screenshot of their full details.
Please download the sign-in logs. This is so we can check it against our logs.
You can change the time period to the past 24-hrs if the error has happened in that time period.
KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-SAM , SAML 2.0 for SAP Signavio , How To