In Manage Journal Entries App the Alternative Account Number is not displayed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter App 'Manage Journal Entries'.
- Check line item display of one journal entry.
- Alternative Account Number is not displayed.
- However under Settings 'Alternative Account'' is selected.
- Select OK button.
- In the previous screen Alternative Account number of JE line items is now displayed.
There is a logic in front end to hide alternative account. In app F2130 "Edit User Specific Options" there is an option called "Use Alternative Acct". If the flag is set and alternative account of the JE line items is not null, it will be displayed. Otherwise it is hidden.
Alternative Account Number, F2130, F2 130, Edit User Specific Options, Use Alternative Acct, default, hide , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , How To