- sybmgmtdb database has separated data/log devices;
- sybmgmtdb log space is 1GB but only 9MB free;
- sybmgmtdb DB option 'trunc log on chkpt' is turned on;
- More than 200 "DUMP DATABASE" processes on sybmgmtdb stuck in sp_who;
- A long running transaction in sybmgmtdb started 3 months ago with LOG SUSPEND status;
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Netweaver - all versions
1105, sybmgmtdb, LOG SUSPEND, DUMP DATABASE, syslogs , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.