When I create a report all the vertical diagrams are showing too large for the page and run off the page (meaning that not all the diagram is visible). It applies for word and PDF-files.
It looks like this:
Describe the problem as the user would experience it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
The option "Render to full page size" causes the trouble. To fix the issue you have to make one change in the process documentation template:
- Open the process documentation template
- Go to "1.1 Diagram" and click on the diagram picture
- Now click on the gray bar on the right side, labeled with "Attribute"
- In the opened attribute bar, click on the headline "More Attributes"
- Remove the check mark for the option "Render to full page size". See:
KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-INT-PDF , PDF Import / Export for SAP Signavio , How To