Staffed efforts are represented as Hours Planned in the Manage My Timesheet worklist for customer projects.
This is specific to internal employees who are staffed in a customer project.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2208
Reproducing the Issue
1. The employee is assigned to a work package and his planned effort is defined as 15 hours.
2. On clicking , we see that the staffed effort is distributed across the months of July and August. This can also be changed manually.
3. In the Manage My Timesheet app, if an employee is staffed on a particular customer project, the below information is displayed in the task list.
Currently, we see the following:
- On the top, the total planned hours of the employee for a particular work package
- On the bottom, the number of hours the employee been staffed for during that month.
For weeks that span across two different months, the Manage My Timesheet app displays staffed hours of both the months, for that task.
5. Ideally, the label at the bottom should be Staffed Hours and not Planned Hours.
This label will be corrected in 2302 Cloud Release.
S/4 HANA Cloud Timesheet, Planned Efforts, Staffed Efforts , KBA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , Problem