A business user is only assigned to work center / view "Delivery Proposals", but the user can see common task Stock Overview.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon system as Administrator User.
- Go to work center Application and User Management.
- Go to view Business Users.
- Find business user BU_1, click Edit - Access Rights.
- Select tab Work Center and View Assignment, assign work center CC_HOME and all views under this work center to this user; assign view Delivery Proposals under work center Outbound Logistics to this user.
- Click Save.
- Logon system as BU_1, Expand work center Outbound Logistics, I can see not only view Delivery Proposals under Delivery Control, but also common task Stock Overview.
The Common Tasks are assigned directly to the Workcenter view and are not independent entities. Hence, the authorizations cannot be controlled for the individual common task such as Stock Overview.
The Delivery Control Workcenter view has New Return to Supplier, Projected Material Flow, Stock Overview and Serial Inventory Views assigned to it under the Common Tasks. Access right to Delivery Proposals (which is under Delivery Control) also brings access right to above four common tasks.
This is system standard behavior.
Stock Overview, Access Right, Work Center, View, Common Task , KBA , AP-IP-INV , Inventory , Problem