You noticed that the Product Category displayed in Opportunities shows both ID (code) and Value.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales Workcenter.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to Products facet.
- See that one product is added (or add a Product).
- You will see that for the column Product Category, it is shown as "ID (code) - Value".
This was done some time ago to enable search/filtering in the table and, unfortunately, it cannot be changed without affecting other customers.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner:
- Please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive. Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Value, Code, ID, Product, Category, Display, Table , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To