When try to edit a user-managed Date dimension in one special model, saving the model will cause the following error:
- Time parameters are not allowed to be changed in a user managed dimension
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Open and edit the model in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open the user managed Date dimension.
- Try to copy a hierarchy to create a new one, or edit the existing hierarchy to modify the description.
- Save the model
- Notice error occurs as: Time parameters are not allowed to be changed in a user managed dimension
This is a product defect.
The issue has been fixed in version 2022.18
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.