- Internal error ("An error has occurred from the server. The following database error occurred: [. For information about this error, please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 on the SAP Support Portal. (IES 10901)") error message appears when creating an SQL server based Free-hand SQL query in Web Intelligence.
- The issue is reproducible with all Web Intelligence report connected to SQL Server database.
- The issue started to occur after upgrading from SAP BusinessObjects BI platform 4.2 to SAP BusinessObjects BI platform BI 4.3.
- The BI server is on Linux environment.
- When testing the connection in Information Design Tool, the test fails with the error, with no details:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence
- SQL Server
- Linux operating system
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
internal error occured [ webi bi 4.3 sql server linux refresh odbc IES 10901 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.