Can't find Workflow related table when starting an Advanced Reporting query with MDF object.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Center
- Create a new Canvas report
- Select Advanced Reporting
- Select any MDF/custom MDF
- See that it won't be possible to find the Workflow related table
Pending Data field configured as 'No' on the Object Definition.
- Go to Configure Object Definition
- Select Object Definition and search for the object you are trying to report
- Click on Take Action > Make Correction
- Change the value of the Pending Data field from No to Yes
- Click on Save
- Check Advanced Reporting, the Workflow related table will appear now
workflow, mdf, custom mdf, advanced reporting, related, table, not present, report, ord, canvas, ec , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To