In Multiple employments scenario, all national IDs are populated at NRDR irrespective of market.
Product version: SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite Core 2205
Reproducing the Issue
1. Rehire Candidate is landed in perform Rehire Tile
2. Two matching profile of same candidate is displayed
3. HRS opted one of the matching profiles
4. At NHDR page, ONB_HRS has visibility of all national ID
5. Candidate completed PDC and ADC Step
National Id merge happens from old employment (inactive profiles)
As per engineering team,"At RNHDR page, ONB_HRS has visibility of all national ID - this is expected in RooE case. National Id merge happens from old employment (inactive profiles), hence it shows all the old employment National ID at RHDR page and it is left to rehire co-ordinator to select the primary choice among the list of National ID."
ROOE, Rehire from old employment, National ID, Rehire, Visibility of all national ID, OBX, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Problem