Employee phone number is missing after replication from SuccessFactors via Standard Integration.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication WorkCenter.
- Go to Employees List Reports View.
- Search for employee ID ABC and open it (ABC means Employee ID).
- Click Edit button.
- Go to Personal Data tab.
- Go to Private Contact Data subtab.
- The phone number is missing.
Configuration in Business Configuration Workcenter might be missing.
Follow the steps below to maintain the values in the Business Configuration:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Overview View.
- In the search window type "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions".
- Select it and click Open.
- Click Maintain Code List Mapping.
- Click "Add Row" under Code List mapping Definition.
- Maintain entry as:
Mapping Group: Employee Central Integration
Local Data Type Name: AddressTypeCode
- For the above entry maintained in "Code List Mapping Definition", maintain "Code List Mapping Rule" as "Map Individual Codes" under "Mapping Rule".
- For the above entry maintain "Code List Mapping" as:
Local Code Description External Code
1 Organization Address C
2 Personal Address P
After performing the changes above in Business Configuration, please upload the data again in master data replication Work Center. The steps above should show the phone numbers in Private Contact data tab.
There is a document attached with screenshots - Code List Mapping.docx
SuccessFactors, Phone, Missing, Number, Private Contact Data, Replication , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , How To
|Code List Mapping.docx|