When an Invoice is being created through MIRO, it is noticed that the quantity and amount fields are coming up empty for the referenced items.
- GR-bsd-IV is not selected (WEBRE = "X")
- GR is expected (WEPOS = "")
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
quantity, amount, MIRO, gr, gr based iv, goods receipt, WEBRE, WEPOS, blank, empty, missing , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.