- Automatic callout not working intermittently for employees on the callout list being contacted as expected.
- Multiple callouts created per schedule date, incremental update ran but automatic completion was not done.
SAP Time and Attendance Management by WorkForce Software
Reproducing the Issue
- Create callouts for the employees before the scheduled run.
- Run Incremental update
- Check callouts for the employees, not updated automatically.
Callout monitor appears to be not picking any in-progress callouts, resulting in no notifications being sent to the next batch of employees after the callout began (this would have been confirmed if Shiftex logs during the time of the incident were present).
If following automatic callout rules, which are listed below:
1) Maintenance Immediate Vanancy - Calls number of employees equal to open shift
In the case of the first automatic callout rule, only employees equal to the number of slots should have been contacted first, followed by the same number of employees in subsequent batches. As a result, the number of employees equal to the number of slots were contacted at the start of the callout, and since the callout monitor might not have picked up in-progress callouts, no employees from the second and subsequent batches were contacted.
Resolution:- This problem can be resolved with the help of the version upgrade.
2) Operations Immediate Vacancy - Calls all employees on Callout list simultaneously
in the case of the second automatic callout rule, all employees should have been contacted, so all employees were sent notifications at the start of the callout.
Resolution:- Shiftex logs from during the time of the incident needs to be provided as these logs provide details of communication between WT&A and Shiftex (which callouts were picked for status update) and revert back by workforce. Ticket needs to be open for this.
Callouts logs, Shifttex logs , OTC, Operations Immediate Vacancy, Automatic callout rule, Maintenance Immediate Vanancy , KBA , XX-PART-WFR-FAS , SAP Workforce Forecasting + Scheduling by Workforce Software , Problem