All approval workflows for campaigns are deactivated but the Button 'Submit for Approval' appears when attempting to start the campaign
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the marketing tenant and access the campaign app
- Create a new campaign, complete all relevant information and save it
- Edit the created campaign to start it but you observe that the Button 'Submit for Approval' appears
The Workflow for Business Object campaign is still active although all approval have been deactivated in the manage workflow app.
The business object CUAN_INITIATIVE must be deactivated by following the steps below
- Go to Manage Your Solution app > Configure Your Solution
- Under Marketing and General Settings using Workflow for Business Objects.
- Remove the check from the campaign (CUAN_INITIATIVE) business object
workflow approval, campaign approval, submit campaign, approval button, start a campaign , KBA , CEC-MKT-WF , SAP Marketing Workflow , CEC-MKT-CPG , Campaign , Problem