- Determination of exchange rate in the billing documents.
- Exchange rate is wrongly determined in billing document.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- The determination of this exchange rate depends on the setting of "PricingExchRate type" in Copying Control that is reflected in SSCUI Define Copying Control for Sales Document to Billing Document (ID: 102762) or SSCUI Define Copying Control for Delivery Document to Billing Document (ID: 102763). The possible options are:
- A Copy from sales order
- B Price exchange rate = Accouting rate
- C Exchange rate determination according to billing date
- D Exchange rate determination according to pricing date
- E Exchange rate determination according to current date
- F Exch.rate determination accord.to date of services rendered
- Initial Copy from sales order but if no exchange rate for pricing determination available in sales order, use Exchange rate for FI Postings (field VBRK-KURRF) instead.
Exchange Rate, Exchange rate accounting, fixed value date, billing date, exchange rate determination , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2208