When you create a Sales Document customer Group Price List is not getting updated automatically.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center
- Select New Sales Order under Common Tasks.
- Enter the Account and Distribution Channel.
- Select the Items tab.
- Select Add Row to add new item.
- The list price is not updated for the item.
You find the List Price not populate automatically.
Following the steps bellow
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- In the Business Configuration Search, find Configure Price Strategy.
- Open it and click Default Gross Pricing.
You can see that you have set Default Pricing Procedure as Gross for Direct Sales Distribution Channel.
Whereas, in Product and Service Portfolio, the Price List you have mentioned is for Net Pricing Procedure and not Gross.
In order to correct this, you need to create a Customer Group Specific Gross Price List, this will pick up the price in your current configuration.
Gross Pricing; Price Strategy; List Price; Net Pricing , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To