When selecting the Port Binding for a PDI mashup created from a SAP Cloud Applications Studio add-on, there will be no Inport or OutPort available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Double click on the mashup
- The Mashup Authoring view is opened on the user interface
- Open the OVS of Port Binding field
- Check that the Inport and OutPort data will not be visible for the port binding
There is no inport configured for the PortBinding file .PB.uimashup.
Open the .PB.uimashup file on the UI Designer and configure an inport for this port binding on the Controller tab.
PDI, SDK, mashup, inport, outport, missing, PB, PTP, port, binding, add, adding, showing , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-MSH , ByDesign Studio Mashups , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud Applications Studio all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions