The Route Step Dates are not editable when using other language in Manage Route Maps.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Route Maps in Admin Center.
2. Create a new route map or edit an existing route map.
3. Switch the language to a different local, e.g. English UK.
4. Notice that the dates are read-only.
5. Switch back to the original language (default locale).
6. The route step dates are now editable.
As of the b2111 release, the dates in the route steps are not editable for non-default locales and only editable for the default locale.
For example, the date fields in the route step can only be editable when using English US because English US is the instance' default language.
WEF-25664 Date Field Is Editable on Route Map for Other Language
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , Problem