If an employee has been hired and terminated multiple times and you have an integration between Successfactors EC and Workforce Software (WFS), you are observing that in such scenario the termination dates in workforce are being always replaced by the latest employee's termination date.
- You are using the stardard Boomi package: Packaged Integration: EC to Workforce EmpCenter - Employee
- The Employee has been hired and terminated multiple times
Reproducing the Issue
- Hire an Employee and replicate it to WFS;
- Terminate the employee (for example as of Jan 1st 2022 ) and replicate the termination do WFS;
- Notice that the termination date of the employee is replicated with Jan 1st, 2022 as expected;
- Now rehire the same employee and terminate it again for example as of May 1st 2022;
- Notice that both termination records in WFS are now replicated with May 1st 2022;
Inaccurate logic in standard replication.
Our engineering team has already identified this behavior this is currently expected based on how the standard integration was built since the termination date comes from the end-date in employment information which means that it will always get the latest termination record.
Although, the integration behaves as expected, this is logically inaccurate, hence we are planning to fix it.
This is currently being evaluated by our DEV team and initially planned to be fixed on b2305 release.
Please monitor this KBA for further updates on release dates.
termination date, standard EC to WFS, INT-15144 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem