- Repserver could not be started.
- Repserver was running fine, and was shutdown normally before this issue started.
- Now the RepServer fails to start and the only "clues in the log are in the last 2 lines:
I. 20XX/09/13 02:14:37. ct_results did not return a valid value.
F. 20XX/09/13 02:14:37. FATAL ERROR #18028 GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) - /servmain/servmain.c(723) Initialization failed. Server is shutting down.
- Running with trace=sts,sts_print_dbproc and using the repserver.diag, reported no more information on to why it is failing.
- Same exact same last two lines.
SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.