You are trying to upload pricing customization excel file from external system (ERP or S/4HANA) created from program RCOD_PRIC_PROC_CUST_EXTRACT into C4C. You see error messages 'Mapping missing for fields corresponding to access sequence ABC' (where ABC is an access sequence ID).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Projects work center view.
- Search for business configuration fine-tuning activity 'Offline Pricing Using External Pricing' and open it.
- Select 'Offline Price Strategy' hyperlink.
- Choose the external system type as ERP or S/4HANA and browse for the customization excel saved in your local machine.
Fields using in condition tables not mapped properly.
You need to check which condition tables are present in the accesses for mentioned access sequence ABC and make sure that all the fields used in these condition tables have their field mapping present as per the documentation "Upload Pricing Customization to your Cloud Solution". If any extension fields are used in the customization, those should also have proper field mapping.
Offline ; Price ; Pricing ; Customization ; Upload ; RCOD_PRIC_PROC_CUST_EXTRACT ; Mapping missing for fields corresponding to access sequence ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , How To