There is a legal requirement from SEFAZ AM (Amazonas) about the Register C170 of Layout 3.0.8 from EFD-Fiscal, which mentions the following requirements:
- The sequence of the items in the incoming Nota Fiscal must be equal to the sequence of the XML file provided by the vendor
- The item description in the incoming Nota Fiscal must be equal in the item of the XML file provided by the vendor
- The Unit of Measure (UoM) of the incoming Nota Fiscal item must be equal to the item of the XML file provided by vendor
This behavior must occurs in the incoming Nota Fiscal when using the NF-e Incoming Automation solution and when posting Invoice document in transaction code MIRO.
- Localization Brazil
- Country/region-specific Developments
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Electronic Invoicing for Brazil (SAP Nota Fiscal Eletronica)
- SAP Electronic Invoicing for Brazil (SAP Nota Fiscal Eletronica) for SAP S/4HANA
SEFAZ, AM, Amazonas, State, decree, register, C170, EFD, SPED, sequence, item, incoming, automation, Nota Fiscal, XML, vendor, description, unit of measure, UoM, purchase, order, reference, MIRO, external, number, Brazil, Brasil, localization, localização
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.