You are replicating Materials from an External System to Cloud for Customer and system throws below error message,
Quantity type ABC not valid; it is not summable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Replicate a material from an external system;
2. Check message under Web Service Message Monitoring;
3. You will see error message via interface MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn.
The error is due to quantity conversion (under node <QuantityConversion>) between a physical and trading unit, which is not allowed in C4C.
ERP may allow this, but C4C will not.
Customer need to avoid the conversion between physical units to trading units:
1. Remove this data from ERP or;
2. Remove this data in the middleware so it's not send to C4C.
quantity, conversion, unit of measure, material replication, MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem