While creating new recurring supplier invoice via App "Manage Recurring Supplier Invoices" the 'Functional Area' field of G/L account cannot be updated.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage Recurring Supplier Invoices" (F4312).
- Create new recurring supplier invoice and Save it.
- Check the newly created recurring document.
- Switch to Edit mode and change in G/L account item the field 'Functional Area'.
- Save the changes. The Functional Area is not updated.
It is a known bug.
It will be fixed in next release CE2302.
Manage Recurring Supplier Invoices, F4 312, F4312, functional area, change , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem