Recording/Cancelling absences after time sheet submission not reflected in approval cards.
- Submit a time sheet that does not have an absence
- Add an absence to this time sheet
- The time sheet card does not change the field "absences" to "yes" as the state of the card is reflecting the data as it has been when submitting the timesheet.
Changing the work schedule after time sheet submission not reflected on approval cards
- Submit a time sheet with a particular work schedule
- Change the work schedule of this employee
- The time sheet approval card does not change the field "planned working time" to the working time in the new work schedule as the state of the card is reflecting the data as it has been when submitting the timesheet.
MDF, Approval Cards, Time Sheet Approval Cards, Absences, Work schedule, Planned Working Time , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.