You are in Sales Documents view of a sales quote and you are creating a new sales order. The Pricing Date field is always being copied from sales quote despite your business configuration fine-tuning activity 'Sales Orders' -> Maintain Document Types hyperlink showing the Pricing Date field of relevant document type as (Current) Date / (Current) Date included in Copy / Requested Date (Header) / Requested Date (Header) Included in Copy.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Sales Quotes work center view.
- Search and open sales quote ABC (where ABC is the ID of the sales quote).
- Notice in ABC header DEF Pricing Date (where DEF is a pricing date).
- Go to the Sales Documents view.
- Click in the New button of Sales Orders section.
In the Sales Orders Quick Create popup, you see Pricing Date field as DEF. You expected it to behave like your business configuration setup.
If a sales order is created from a sales quote, the pricing date field is always copied from sales quote irrespective of the pricing date setup you have in business configuration.
This is the system current standard behavior.
Pricing Date ; Sales Quote ; Sales Order ; Business Configuration ; Fine-Tuning ; Fine Tuning ; Current Date ; (Current) Date ; (Current) Date included in Copy ; Requested Date (Header) ; Requested Date (Header) Included in Copy ; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , How To